If you’re looking to break into the IT support world, or are already there and want to improve your chances at a promotion or a new opportunity, you probably already know that a great resume is the place to start.
Let’s dive in and look at a sample entry level tech support resume.
In this case, we have an entry-level job seeker looking for the first full-time job post-graduation in tech support.
This a hirable resume for a the following reasons:
- Relevant education
- Relevant, yet limited, internships and professional experience
- Diverse technical skill set
- Self-directed side projects
All content on this resume indicates the job seeker is at the least, a suitable candidate to interview.
To further improve the resume:
- Optimize resume formatting to allow for more content
- Add missing information to the projects section
- Using Rezi AI for keyword targeting based on a specific job description