When applying for a job, it doesn’t matter how qualified you are, or how much experience you have – if your resume is poorly presented or badly written, you’re going to have trouble getting the job you want – or even an interview.
This guide offers easy to follow advice on how to make your resume the best it can be.
The Rezi Resume Guide includes
Which sections can I include on my resume?
- A tip for contact information
- Common mistakes for this section
- Professional Experience
- Formatting the experience section
- Writing the experience section
- A tip for writing the experience section
- Skills Competencies
Beating the Applicant Tracking Systems
An Example Rezi Resume
The Rezi Resume Checklist
- Your contact information
- Your experience and other sections
- Your skills sections
- General resume guidelines
Average U.S. Salary by Bachelor’s Degree