A preview of Rezi Instant can be seen in the video below:
Rezi Instant is available at https://instant.rezi.io
Over the past year, we’ve heard a lot of feedback from users regarding how long it takes to use the Rezi ATS Optimized Resume Templates. When a user first uses our templates, they are forced to work in Microsoft Word where they simply replaced the filler elements. The average time spent on just adjusting formatting was close to three hours. Not an impressive benchmark.
Typical questions included:
- Is there a faster way?
- Can I move sections around? I need more customization.
- What document type do I save it in?
We’ve aimed to solve these problems and more with Rezi Instant –
- Reduce the time spent on a resume. Current benchmark is 23 minutes to create a resume
- Automatically incorporate ATS Optimization mechanics into the final resume.
- Offer a cost-free solution to building a superior resume.
- Provide a dynamic interface which allows for instantaneous adjustments.
- Provide a better user experience for our mobile users.
- Give ourselves the flexibility to add new features and user types (such as alumni, students, universities, etc.) in the future.
We’re excited to launch Rezi Instant – read on to learn more.
Rezi Instant’s process is driven by an AngularJS backend. We first prompt users for academic, professional, volunteer, and achievement-based information so that Rezi Instant can handle all formatting mechanics and determine best options available.
One key concept to understand Rezi Instant‘s is the strict emphasis on generating a resume with increased Applicant Tracking System performance. Rezi Instant does this two ways:
- Incorporating optimized formatting mechanics without user burden.
- Ensuring users know exactly which keywords to include for a given job description.
Many job seeker’s love the ease-of-use and results that Jobscan provides, and we fully support this integration in our case. We present Jobscan’s embedded service as the primary option to the user once we’ve determined that they would have the need to optimize the resume content. This allows students, recent graduates, young professionals, and most job seekers to conveniently use the same process as they may have used on Jobscan to optimized their resume directly on Rezi Instant.
Jobscan has researched the top systems used by thousands of companies and built our algorithm based on the common patterns among them.
In the future, we plan to further streamline the resume generation workflows for various job seeker scenarios. In particular, we plan to integrate a login process for our users and allow a way to store multiple versions a Rezi Instant generated resume. Stay tuned for future updates in relation to these changes.
If you’re interested in learning even more about Rezi Instant as always, you can also reach out to our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.